772-564-7015 sspeechly@aol.com

suv vehicleHaving auto insurance in Florida is a necessity. The law requires a certain minimum level of coverage in order to drive. Furthermore, if you get in a accident, there are other forms of coverage you must have to avoid additional penalties. We find the policy that’s right for you.

What is Covered by Auto Insurance?

Liability (bodily injury and property damage)

Covers damages you cause to others

If you’re at fault in an accident, liability covers damages you cause. That could mean damage to other vehicles, property (mailbox, street sign, house, etc.), or even other drivers’/passengers’ injuries. Plus, this covers you if someone sues you over an accident.

Comprehensive and collision

Covers damage to your car

These are two separate coverage’s: comprehensive covers random acts of nature beyond your control (falling trees, hail, theft, fire, floods, glass damage, etc.) and collision covers car accidents.

Uninsured/underinsured motorist

Covers your injuries and damages, these can be two separate coverage’s: one that covers your injuries (bodily injury) and another that covers your vehicles damages (property damage). Both kick in if a driver hits you and doesn’t have insurance or enough to pay for your losses.

Medical payments

Covers your injuries

Pays for medical costs if you, your passengers, or your family members are injured in an accident (no matter who is driving). This can be beneficial even if you have health insurance, as there is no deductible you have to meet before we pay out.

Rental car reimbursement

Covers rental car fees pays for your rental car fees while your vehicle is being repaired from a covered loss. The policy will pay for your rental car fees (up to your limits).

Loan/lease payoff

Helps pay off your loan when your car is totaled

Loan/lease payoff is also called gap insurance. If your car is totaled, the carrier will help pay off the loam/lease.